We are now in the dawning moments of a new era that offers unprecedented opportunity to transform the conditions of life on earth.
And soulful women of the world, our time has finally come!
The rebalancing of masculine and feminine is at the root of the deep healing we need in a world that’s been violently out of balance. The only way that healing happens is by bringing feminine qualities into their rightful place of honor, equality, and reverence, not only in the world, but in our own lives.
That’s why it’s so exciting to see that everywhere, women are rising up – from One Billion Rising to end violence against women, to women CEOs of major companies speaking out in new ways, to women’s expanding role in politics, to rockstar entrepreneurs who are also stay-at-home-moms.
We’re making our voices heard to reshape our families, our schools, our businesses, and our society.
But at what cost?
Women leaders, change agents, entrepreneurs and social healers are still too often trying to emulate and operate with mainly masculine qualities.
Too often we’re competing aggressively to get ahead and ignoring our body wisdom, which leads to burnout, depression and mission fatigue. Or we may try to be the Super Mom and have it all – but just end up only feeling exhausted or depleted.
It’s not enough for us to step into our new leadership opportunities in a masculine way.
It’s time to do it in a distinctly joyful, feminine and co-creative way!
That’s how we can go beyond those first (and necessary) stages of feminism in which we have been advancing our rights and opportunities. Now it’s time to create balance, healing, and honoring at all levels, including with ourselves and our society.
We therefore take a stand to co-create:
- A world that ends gender oppression and inequality once and for all.
- A world that offers equal representation of women in leadership, where girls have as many opportunities to thrive as boys.
- A world that embraces feminine qualities such as care, collaboration and community-building, as well as expanding the range of the “acceptable” feminine qualities so that we can fully express ourselves.
- A world that truly works for all, including men!
So how do YOU show up in this movement of women who are cocreating a new world?
How can you reclaim the parts of your being that may have been marginalized, denigrated, or pushed aside in the last era?
How do you rise up as a soulful woman, here to usher in a beautiful new era?
If you are looking for answers, you’re in the right place!
The Soulful Women Rising course and community has been carefully designed to help you access your sacred feminine depths to be a powerful force for healing and leadership, and the full expression of your soul’s purpose.
In the Soulful Women community, women are rediscovering many “lost” aspects of their femininity and, therefore, becoming more empowered than ever before. They’re learning to access archetypes of the feminine that give them access to a greater range of emotion, expression and spiritual power. They’re re-claiming and sharing their true gifts in bigger and more delicious ways, while finally achieving the freedom to live their lives with purpose, joy and integrity!
We are now calling in even more conscious, powerful, brilliant women like YOU to add your strength to this movement.
We invite you to shine and stand with us in your unique soul gifts to reshape the world in the way that only you can. We want you as one of our soulful sisters!
Together, in this new era, we have the opportunity to be fully empowered in the public arena, while also embracing our feminine gifts – our beauty, our power to birth new life, our skill in forging long-lasting, mutually-rewarding social connections, and our boundless capacity to care for our families and communities.
Plus, we have the opportunity to access a much fuller range of archetypal energies than were ever available to previous generations.
We can harness the take-no-prisoners intensity symbolized by Kali, marry that with the fierce protectiveness of a lioness protecting her cubs, and integrate the sensual grace of Aphrodite. And that’s only just the beginning.
We can become far more full-spectrum and super-charged than ever before. We are women on a mission!
Yet, if you’re like many women, why does it often feel so difficult to step in and claim the fullness of who you really are?
The truth is, culturally, women are still in the process of shaking off the vestiges of thousands of years of disempowerment, which still live in us as beliefs, habits and cultural norms. We don’t want to stand out TOO much or be TOO different, so we take on a smaller vision for our lives.
For these reasons, you, as a world-changing woman, may not have received the appropriate tools, resources and, most importantly, SUPPORT that enables you to access the deep reservoir of sacred feminine power within you and express yourself in a FULL-ON way.
You may be blind to the subtle ways you’ve limited your power, diminished your light, and undermined your gifts.
And you know what? You’re not alone.
Millions of women find themselves caught between their heartfelt desire to share their unique gifts in a bigger way, and their ability to actually rise up and do so.
Most of us never received an initiation into the complete range of feminine gifts that only the company of other women can offer. For women to claim our brilliance, this kind of initiatory journey is essential.
Now you can begin such a journey from the comfort of your home with the skilled guidance of Devaa Haley Mitchell and Elayne Doughty, who lead a multi-year initiatory process for women and have trained thousands of women worldwide.
“Devaa helped me lead from my authenticity, connect with my depth, and open in ways that proved energizing and effective. Her support enabled me to go to a whole new level in my public presentation and bring new qualities to my leadership. She helped me in a million ways that I cannot even describe.”
– Marci Shimoff, bestselling author of 14 million books
"I am deeply grateful to Elayne for midwifing me into the next evolution of my life as a powerful woman. She was were the door in, giving me a roadmap to follow. The course she lead, along with Devaa, brought me a community that has been missing in my life for the past 10 years, or perhaps longer. It created an oasis to refresh my Feminine soul, after the creative desert I’ve been crawling through for too long. I’m feeling refreshed and full of possibility. There is nothing more thrilling!"
– Jane Velten, Co-owner of Mandorla Resources International
Elayne and Devaa have committed their lives to the emergence of this new feminine leadership and have married the teachings of feminine mystery schools with the practical skills of social entrepreneurs.
In the 7-week Soulful Women Rising course, you’ll receive their step-by-step guidance to heal deep-rooted beliefs from the past era, open to a potent range of archetypal energies that will support you on your path, and powerfully step into your life purpose as a woman.
And they make the journey experiential, practical and delightful, giving you concrete practices you can apply for years to come.
The Soulful Women Rising course is for you if, in spite of all that you give to your family and community, you still feel like:
- You spend too much time serving your family and other people, that you don’t have time to take care of yourself.
- You have a deep feeling that you don’t “have what it takes,” or you “don’t measure up,” perhaps because of experiences earlier in life.
- It’s still a man’s world out there, and if you stand up to claim your power, you will be ridiculed, taken down, and punished.
- It will be harder for you, as a powerful woman, to be accepted and liked. So you’re comfortable right where you are or playing it small.
- If you stand in your truth, you will lose your femininity and men will stop being attracted to you.
The truth is, your unique gifts are of deep value, and the world actually needs YOUR particular brand of wisdom and guidance in order to thrive. You can be part of this wave of women who rise up to co-create a better world in a way that is genuinely and deliciously feminine.
But it will take support as you begin to lean into your edges, stretch into new capacities and push past barriers. You will need guidance to access energies and new ways of being that may not have been accessible to you before.
That’s why Soulful Women Rising exists: to help you tap into the wellspring of the full-spectrum, sacred feminine energy within you so you can manifest your true potential.
With this practical and transformative training, you will receive a proven toolkit for reconnecting with your depths, as well as the mentorship and support of a loving community of other inspiring, soulful women who will be be your side as you step out in bigger, bolder ways.
If you feel like you have an important gift to offer, but have struggled to get it out into the world and reach more people, just imagine that you:
- Tap a wellspring of divine, feminine energy that enables you to accomplish more than you could through sheer will power.
- Harness the depth of your passion to move mountains and be a force for change in the world.
- Share your gifts on a larger scale, with increasing influence, ease and grace.
- Develop a joyful, powerful presence so people pay attention to you and what you are offering in the world.
- Connect with your radiant feminine essence, so that your confidence in your self-worth is indestructible.
- Have an incredibly supportive community of empowered woman doing similar work in the world, just like you.
The world is just waiting for you to own your sacred power so you can share more of your magnificence and be of even greater service to our world. We’re willing to bet that if you are reading this that:
- You are ready to reclaim your power and supercharge your soul’s purpose.
- You want to touch more people and be a shining light of sacred service.
- You’re looking for a nourishing oasis of femininity.
- You are hungry for depth, spirit and authentic connection with other world-changers.
- You’re called to connect with a school of women initiates who are accessing ancient feminine wisdom to fuel their purpose.
The world has been out of balance for far too long and needs the healing, nourishment and balance your feminine qualities offer. Join us to co-create a new paradigm and a new culture based on principles of love, cocreation and peace!
What You’ll Experience in These 7 Weeks
We are delighted to offer this empowering program to our global Shift community. The class will consist of 7 90-minute evening sessions, running Tuesday, June 11th – Tuesday, July 30th (no class July 2nd), from 5:00 to 6:30 pm PDT, 8:00 to 9:30 pm EDT.
You will learn to access your feminine power more deeply and expand your impact in the world through these teachings that have been shared with thousands. And in each session, there will be plenty of time for questions – both webcast and live – so that this course will be geared to your needs and questions.
Pillar 1 (June 11th)
Visioning the Next Season for Your Life and Our Planet
When you’re connected to your highest vision, you create expansive possibilities for yourself and those around you. You discern what you’re here to do and be in this lifetime and receive the ideas and strategies to manifest it. You’re also able to imagine innovative solutions to very old and enduring problems.
As you develop your visionary capacity, others can’t help but become excited by your vision. And then you can harness those rubber-meets-the-road skills to enroll others and grow your projects, businesses and causes – so that your vision takes root and expands!
In Pillar 1, you will:
- Unleash your true visionary potential that moves you towards being a soulful woman leader
- Allow yourself to dream into a greater-than-imagined reality for yourself – without feeling constrained by money or time
- Discover and hone your unique creative genius and cultivate a daily practice of “what if”
- Practice being free, fluid and creative and apply these qualities to your projects and work
Pillar 2 (June 18th)
You are ENOUGH! Transforming Unworthiness So You Can Finally Step Up
The lack of self-esteem is a worldwide epidemic among women. We are emerging from 5,000 years of playing second fiddle (at best) and that has ingrained a deep belief that we’re not worthy.
In this week, you’ll go deep down into the core distortions and reclaim the divine essence of your power. As you emerge, you’ll experience an expanded sense of efficacy in the world.
In Pillar 2, you will:
- Identify the ways that you are compensating for a lack of self-worth and the negative effects that flow from that – from overwork to poor boundaries.
- Reclaim your confidence in your own abilities and self-worth.
- Access the archetypes of the Great Mother and the Goddess of Love as inner wellsprings for unconditional love, pleasure, enjoyment and fulfillment – regardless of outer circumstances.
- Create practices that ensure you are creating from joy rather than lack.
Pillar 3 (June 25th)
Getting Unstuck: How to Re-ignite Your Creative Spark
Your creativity is part of the engine for positive change, both in yourself and the world. And your femininity is connected to your ability to, quite literally, create something from nothing (think of the magic of creating a baby!) So as you reconnect with your creative impulses, you regain access to more of your femininity.
If you are feeling unoriginal, boring, unfocused or scattered, it may be that you have blocked the creative spigot within you, often because of judgments that shut down your inner artist, wild woman or child. In this week, we’ll engage the archetypes of the Muse and the Primal Goddess to tap your inner reservoir of creativity and reignite your playful passions.
In Pillar 3, you’ll discover how to:
- Identify the beliefs that are blocking your creativity and where they originate
- Reconnect with your childlike self, finding out what that part of you wants in order to awaken and contribute to your larger soul path.
- Activate the wild, fiery, passionate energy of the Primal Goddess so as to unleash the unbridled, unstoppable energy that true creativity and innovation often require.
- Develop practices with music, movement and writing that access your creativity until it becomes part of your daily work and play without any further thought.
Pillar 4 (July 9th)
Turning Your Soul’s Mission into Reality
All too often you can dream the big dream but spin your wheels when it comes to making it real. In this week, we’ll give you a clear roadmap for how to get into effective action on a vision and make it a lived reality. We’ll address goals and action steps in a uniquely feminine way so that your brain and body get on board with your broader vision.
By accessing the archetype of the Sovereign, you’ll identify the changes and steps you will make right now to take your soul’s mission to the next level.
In Pillar 4, you will:
- Learn to turn goals into action steps that are S.M.A.R.T. and S.W.E.E.T, using our proprietary system – and create accountability systems to see them through to completion.
- Access experiential practices that help you embody and land your soul’s calling more fully in your daily life.
- Create a clear pathway for outsourcing and inner-sourcing to get the required resources to move ahead.
- Design systems and structures to handle your tasks with a sense of flow.
- Align your vision with current realities so it feels doable and still bold.
Pillar 5 (July 16th)
From Frazzled to Fabulous: Handling Overwhelm with Grace and Ease
When you dare to step out with a bolder vision for who you are, it can trigger feelings of overwhelm – that you don’t have the inner or outer support you need to make your soul’s vision a reality.
This is how the new “superwoman” ideal can sometimes drive you crazy, thinking you have to do it all yourself. There’s an art and science to handling life in a way that keeps you feeling fabulous rather than frazzled, and you’ll learn how to make that transition yourself in this training.
In Pillar 5, you will:
- Release “perfect pictures” for how you “should” be going about your life.
- Identify the ways that you load excessive burdens onto yourself rather than build teams of support.
- Better navigate the feelings of overwhelm that may come up as you look at the tasks ahead of you, seeing them with greater joy and ease.
- Access archetypal energies of the Great Mother and Priestess that allow you to manifest more easily and with greater abundance and calm.
- Tap into your inner “Kali” to be ruthless in saying no to what no longer serves you on your path, freeing more space for your joyous “yes!”
- Explore the support you will need into the future, so you can continue to move forward with grace and ease.
Pillar 6 (July 23rd)
Wielding Your Authentic Power and Walking Your Talk in the World
To become a truly soulful woman who is creating powerful change means wielding your power authentically, vulnerably and with integrity. In this week’s training, we’ll address how you can bring every aspect of your life into greater integrity with your message. Also, as you step into your power, fears may arise of losing loved ones or being punished somehow.
By working with the Initiator archetype, you’ll learn how to navigate these fears and find the clear, aligned truth-telling power that is most easily received by others. When you stand solid and grounded in your deepest truth, others are naturally drawn to you. You are what you say you are – and you move from a centered place of knowing your value and trusting your process. With laser-beam focus, you’re able to discern what is yours to do – and what’s best to be left on the table.
In Pillar 6, you will:
- Honor the Initiator energy in you that can wield the liberating sword of truth and power in any circumstance
- Identify areas where you are subtly out of integrity with your values, message, and mission and commit to aligning those fully with your truth
- Harness a deeper speaking presence and power, allowing you to call people into your vision in a way that feels true and aligned.
- Dispel negative stories and fears around what it means to wield your full power.
- Take steps to find and express your most authentic voice.
- Practice speaking the truths that need to be said in a way that others can hear them.
- Learn how to apply your authentic gifts into passionate service in the world.
Pillar 7 (July 30th)
Celebrating Your Success
How many of you get to the end of the day still looking at all the things that need to be done – instead of all that you accomplished? Wouldn’t it be nice to throw yourself a party to celebrate everything you have done already this first part of the year?
When you stop to breathe and metabolize your achievements, you’re able to turn your wins into food for your heart and soul. And guess what? These wins actually nourish you rather than being just another tick on the to-do list!
In Pillar 7, you will:
- Discover how to develop the super power of self-appreciation on a daily basis
- Identify and transform the three blocks to harvesting the power of your wins
- Take the self-appreciation vow to create the space and savor the wins you’ve had in this course
- Partake in a graduation ceremony in which you finally claim your full-spectrum feminine self – and truly LET IT SHINE!
- After the celebration comes the clarity about what comes next: Here, you’ll identify your next steps on the road ahead
The Soulful Women Rising Bonus Collection
In addition to these transformative seven course sessions, you’ll also receive these powerful bonus sessions with some of the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Birthing Your Soul’s Calling Retreat (October 4-7 in Northern California)
Through years of testing and honing the process we’ve used to guide hundreds of women into their greater-than-imagined lives, we created a step-by-step process to help YOU in Birthing Your Soul’s Calling. And we are offering this process in a condensed form at the Birthing Your Soul’s Calling Retreat.
This process is one that creates a sacred space in which you are held by a community of other women – as you become experts in midwifing yourselves and each other into your deeper soul’s calling. The truth is that we are not designed to give birth alone. Each one of us needs holding, support, guidance, nurturing, and soulful presence as we bring new life into being.
So that’s why we’ve created this initiatory journey into Birthing Your Soul’s Calling. In these 3 days, we will take you through the early stages of the birthing process, opening the space to invoke the greater than imagined possibilities for your life.
We are calling you to imagine beyond the confines of what you think is possible and stand in the truth of YOUR MAGNIFICENCE. Join us, and we will lift you into your greater than imagined life!
By attending this Retreat, you will:
- Expand your vision for what you are can accomplish – to a Greater than Imagined possibility.
- Clarify your soul’s calling, taking it into a fully embodied vision for your life and how that benefits our world.
- Remove, dissolve, and alchemize barriers in yourself to manifesting your calling.
- Open your heart and infuse more passion into your lifework.
- Receive the support, love, and blessings of a circle of sisters, helping to heal any wounds you have around other women.
- Learn to open your consciousness into higher states for guidance, insight, and hearing the whispers of your soul.
- Create an action plan that is doable, achievable, and joyful.
- Activate the archetype of the Soul Midwife in you – an ally for yourself and others.
- Weave your vision into a larger vision of healing and transformation for our world.
- Recharge, renew, and play in a beautiful environment, complete with sumptuous food... ahhh!
Audio Workshop with Marcia Wieder, America’s Dream Coach
“12 Ways to be a 21st Century Leader”
Dream University Founder and CEO Marcia Wieder has inspired millions to realize their greatest dreams. And now she will offer you 12 practical ways to take your gifts out into the world and become an inspiring woman leader in these pivotal times.
Marcia Wieder, CEO/ Founder of Dream University® is leading a Dream Movement. She’s been coaching, training and speaking for 20 years. Her inspiring message has touched audiences numbering from 50 to 5000 at companies such as AT&T and American Express.
Whether teaching at the Stanford Business School, speaking to executives in China, or at Girl Scout Camp, her riveting style has a deep impact on her audience. She is the personal dream coach to Jack Canfield, appears in “Beyond the Secret” with Bob Proctor, and is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council with Lynne Twist and Marianne Williamson.
As past president of the National Association of Women Business Owners Marcia Wieder assisted former U.S. presidents, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr. A former columnist for The San Francisco Chronicle, Marcia once urged readers to take “The Great Dream Challenge.” The author of 14 books and a thought leader on vision, she has appeared on “Oprah” regularly and on “Today.”
In this 90-minute presentation, you will learn to:
- Connect deeply with who you are, why you’re here and how you can live in integrity with your soul
- Understand a new way to dream and learn a profound and proven method for finding and accomplishing any dream
- Trust at a deeper level, take greater risks and understand how to remove fear, doubt and other obstacles to see your big dreams come to life
Audio workshop with Devaa Haley Mitchell and Elayne Doughty
“Harness the power of the archetypes to live as an inspiring woman”
Archetypes are the structures through which the mythic dimensions of you play themselves out.
The Queen, Magician, Great Mother, Priestess, Fool and other archetypes serve to help you look at your life from a much larger and spiritually expansive perspective than your normal day-to-day view. They help you express the fullness of YOU. And as you learn to access the wide spectrum of these energies, you’re much more able to step into a bigger, expanded version of your life.
In this bonus session, you will:
- Learn how to harness the power of feminine archetypes to connect faster and more deeply to Source so you play a bigger game and step into a powerful version of your life.
- Identify which aspects of the feminine are in your current comfort zone, so you can build on your current strengths as you expand. (Also find out which areas are growth zones where you might focus your energy to be the most inspiring woman you can be).
- Know exactly why and where you limit yourself, and learn a tool to help you easily and effortlessly dissolve those limits and FULLY step into your power (you’ll even be able to overcome new limitations that creep up later).
What Others Say About Devaa and Elayne...
"I’ve met a lot of teachers, healers, and leaders in my years on the speaking circuit. When I wanted to dive deeper with my work and share from a new level of vulnerability, I turned to Devaa. She helped me lead from my authenticity, connect with my depth, and open in ways that proved energizing and effective. Her support enabled me to go to a whole new level in my public presentation and bring new qualities to my leadership. She helped me in a million ways that I cannot even describe. I am blessed by her presence. Thank you Devaa!"
- Marci Shimoff, Bestselling author with over 14 million books sold, including Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul and Happy for No Reason
"Elayne brings deep listening, empathic insight, grounded compassion, informed guidance as well as inspired play, to the chaos, confusion, fear, love, ecstasy and joy that is presented her. There is a unique intimacy in her connected understanding, creating safety and containment to go to great depths in ones process of discovery. With Elayne, I feel seen, heard and mirrored in all my authenticity. Two words: playful passion"
- Sarah Gross
"Devaa is a living example of the Evolutionary Woman arising in our midst. Combining brilliant intellect, business experience, spiritual development and now a major outreach into the world to assist is all in our evolution, she is a loving and inspiring woman leading us forward in the 21st century."
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, Foundation for Conscious Evolution
“Working with Devaa & Elayne has been one of the more poignant, fulfilling and empowering of my life experiences to date. Both of these women are extremely gifted in identifying and bringing out the strengths, skills and beauty of each individual that they come into contact with. In my own work with them, I have felt continuously seen, heard and held by their unique feminine presence, which is sometimes amazingly gentle and compassionate and at other times fierce and full of fire – igniting my own inner flame. Always, they come from love.”
- Suraya Susana Keating, MFT, Registered Drama Therapist
"The time (or should I say timelessness) that I spent with Devaa was profound. After years of seeing all kinds of ’experts’ I can honestly say the time with Devaa broke something loose and now I feel burden-free, as well as much lighter and more joyful. I recommend her work to anyone who is ready to fly."
- Marcia Wieder, CEO and Founder Dream University
"A lot has shifted in my life since working with Devaa & Elayne. I feel clearer, more free, and have more energy. It’s also been deeply healing for my heart. I feel a growing empowerment to step into my own leadership as a healer, guide and musician!"
- Kendra Faye, Musician, Healer, Yoga Instructor, Raw Food Chef
"After working with Devaa & Elayne, I feel so much more connected to my heart, purpose, passion, and a deep sense of my personal spirit. The authenticity practiced in the gatherings has brought me closer to my true essence."
- Joan Ivazes, Singer/Songwriter/Sound Healing Practitioner
"When I met Devaa, I was trying to figure out my next steps, I wasn’t clear on my direction, and I was scared. Together we explored my professional and personal strengths and my connection to Source. Devaa’s guidance supported me to find my confidence and authentic power. Her deep wisdom, patient listening, and reflecting were instrumental in my personal process. The work we did has encouraged my heart to stay open and fearless, beginning afresh, every day. I am very grateful. Thank you Devaa!!"
- Annabella Roig, MS, MPH
"Elayne you are potent expression of female energy. Your deep and wise insights. Your wild women. Your fun. Your joy. Your supportive collaboration. The whole – and I emphasize whole – enchilada. You have this powerful energy as the basis for whatever it is that you are building – and it is big!"
- Erin Rasmussen
"Devaa could be called a spiritual midwife, assisting people in the birthing their inner-selves. She empowers you, assists you, gently encourages you, and honors you for your efforts. With Devaa’s impeccable assistance, I was able to go through what is so far the most powerful experience of my life. I am extremely grateful!"
- Nathalie Daneau, Intuitive Coach and Counselor
Join the Global Community
The Soulful Women Rising Course not only offers some of the most advanced online teachings currently available, it’s also a thriving global community of learning and practice.
Join your fellow students from across the world in the live interactive conference calls or in the custom online community, to support and learn from each other while you learn to bring more freedom and joy to your lives.
This international community is also at the leading edge of a global movement of people who are committed to manifesting a better world for all beings. This emerging planetary movement is rooted in an open heart and stands for the principles of mutual support, cooperation, reverence for all of life.
Register Today and You’ll Receive:
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions with Devaa and Elayne
Experience a rare opportunity to mentor and learn with two of the world’s top teachers of feminine empowerment from the comfort of your own home. Each class session takes you on an experiential journey as you uncover parts of yourself, learn new skills and have lots of time for Q&A.
Seven Audio Recordings of Each Class Session
After each class, the audio will be available to you to download in high quality MP3 format. This way you’ll never have to worry about missing a session and you can listen anytime and anywhere on your iPod, in your car and at your convenience.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Each Class Session
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Seven 30-Minute Interactive Group Practice Sessions
Following each class session there will be a live 30-minute interactive practice session, where the class will break into small groups on the conference call to interact, share and do additional practices to help further integrate the weekly lessons.
Interactive Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to deepen your understanding of the key insights and practices.
Custom Online Community
Our exclusive, custom-built online community is the perfect place to continue your learning after each class. Here you can ask additional questions, interact with your fellow students and get access to additional resources to take your learning experience to an even deeper level.
"Soulful Women Rising" BONUS Collection
- Birthing Your Soul’s Calling Retreat (October 4-7 in Northern California)
- “12 Ways to be a 21st Century Leader” Audio Workshop with Marcia Wieder, America’s Dream Coach
- “Harness the power of the archetypes to live as an inspiring woman”Audio workshop with Elayne Doughty
An Unprecedented Opportunity
We at The Shift Network feel deeply honored that Devaa and Elayne have chosen to partner with us on this exclusive LIVE online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from these skilled teachers who lead transformative feminine practices for thousands and connect with a global community of like minds and hearts who are doing this powerful work.
Through this easy online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals, which would cost thousands of dollars). But you’ll be able to benefit from the incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home – at your own pace!
If you are serious about bringing more soulful freedom, success and joy into your life, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training with Devaa and Elayne.
If you’re ready to take the step into a more soulful life, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
About Your Course Leaders
Rev. Dr. Devaa Haley Mitchell is a transformational leader who supports people to reconnect with their spiritual essence, unleash their leadership gifts, and step into their full potential. Devaa co-founded the Shift Network and founded the Inspiring Women Summit, a virtual gathering of 70,000+ participants from more than 160 countries. Through her Soulful Women Wisdom School, which she co-founded with Elayne Kalila Doughty, she offers deeply experiential and transformative programs that guide hundreds of women to connect more deeply with spirit.
Devaa knows that whatever we are DOING in the world, it sits on top of who we are BEING. So Devaa supports audiences and her clients to uplevel who they are being. She provides training, mentorship and a spiritual community to support people to unleash their soulful radiant essence in order to make a meaningful contribution to our planet and have a life that they LOVE.
Devaa is also a musician whose debut album, Sacred Alchemy, aims to reawaken and liberate the many dimensions of the sacred feminine. Her LIVE performances fuse East and West with groovy, danceable tunes.
In her spare time, Devaa volunteers at the San Quentin Prison as part of the Parallel Play Project, using the power of drama therapy to heal and transform the hearts and lives of long-term inmates.
Learn more about Devaa at www.devaa.com
Elayne Kalila Doughty, MA is co-founder of The Soulful Women Program, The Gracias Foundation and Founder of The Queens of Transformation-Powerful Women Changing the World. She is a transformational coach, spiritual activist, bestselling author, speaker, soul midwife and ordained priestess.
Elayne has more than 20 years’ experience guiding women from all walks of life to transform the pain of the past into a powerful present and an extraordinary future. She draws upon the study and practice of the most respected systems of psychological healing, personal growth and spiritual development.
Currently, she brings these teachings to The Soulful Women Wisdom School, where she offers deeply experiential and highly transformative programs for hundreds of women each year.
In 2009, Elayne created The Safe Embrace Trauma Healing Program after many years of working with women survivors of trauma and gender-based violence. This program provides structure, training and support for women to facilitate trauma healing and leadership development circles in their own communities. Elayne is currently implementing this program with Eve Ensler of The Vagina Monologues at the City of Joy in Bukavu, Congo.
Elayne is a bestselling co-author, along with Lisa Nichols of Unbreakable Spirit: Rising Above the Impossible. She is currently working on her next book Priestess on Purpose – Women in Passionate Service to Healing the Heart of the World.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a phone line (or an equivalent voice service). If there is more than one person in your household taking the course, you will each need your own line. We use MaestroConference to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions, participate in groups, and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
Please note that dialing MaestroConference from your phone is a regular toll call to California, and your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. You can also use Skype credit/subscription or Google Voice to dial in to MaestroConference, and you’ll need to use your virtual keypad to enter your PIN and to indicate that you want to ask a question. Other options include calling cards and discount long-distance carriers, and we also have a webcast which is free to use from anywhere in the world.
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private community website.
Q: Can you tell me about the Private Course Group?
A: We will have a private community group for all course participants on our Shift Movement that will support you in making connections with others, sharing insights, engaging in discussions, completing homework assignments and exchanging information about events and other activities that can supplement your transformational journey. You’ll have the ability to share your experiences, projects, and growth throughout the Course.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this Training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! If you find that the course is not meeting your needs, please visit our support site and submit a request at support.theshiftnetwork.com so that we can address your concerns. We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is before the start of the 3rd class on June 25th. Submit refund requests at support.theshiftnetwork.com with the subject "Refund request.
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: What are the benefits of telling my friends to join the program?
A: You can sign up as an Affiliate of The Shift Network and receive 20% for anyone that you introduce who registers for the virtual event. If you bring five friends into the event, you can cover your own! Register at theshiftnetwork.com/affiliate and you’ll receive a promotional link to use.